Find Help

Tax Credits and Deductions

Earned Income Credit and Child and Dependent Care Credit, two of the most commonly refunded tax credits. To find out if you qualify for either of these credits, contact 2-1-1 for a VITA or AARP free tax preparation site in your area.

Posted on: 01/30/2017

Return to News