Navigators Can Assist You In Enrolling in the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Open Enrollment is November 1, 2015 – January 31, 2016
If you or someone you know needs help applying for health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace, call:
• Toll Free 1 (844) 831-9600
• 469-740-6071 in Dallas County
• 682-319-6658 in Tarrant County
Co-pays. Deductibles. Out-of-network. Out of pocket expenses. Confused about insurance terms and coverage? What’s the best coverage for you and your circumstances? The Community Council navigators can answer your insurance questions and provide free enrollment assistance.
Enroll Early: Consumers who enroll by December 15, 2015 will have coverage effective January 1, 2016
Assistance available in 19 North Texas counties: Collin, Cooke, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Erath, Fannin, Grayson, Hood, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Navarro, Palo Pinto, Parker, Rockwall, Somervell, Tarrant and Wise
· For a navigator in your county, CLICK HERE
Navigators will set appointments at a time and location convenient for you:
· Navigators set up appointments convenient to you in safe, public areas such as libraries, coffee shops or community centers
· Appointments are available during daytime hours, evenings and weekends
· Bilingual navigators are available
· CLICK HERE to find out more about the information you will need to bring with you to enroll
You can arrange to meet us in our Dallas offices, located at 1341 W. Mockingbird, Suite 1000, Dallas, TX 75247.
Extended November office hours:
· Beginning November 2, 2015: Monday – Friday office hours will be 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM, except
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
To be covered in 2016, you should enroll in the Health Insurance Marketplace by January 31, 2016.
Some individuals/families may be eligible for enrollment after January 31, 2016 for specific life changing events such as marriage, divorce, loss of coverage, etc.
CHIP/Children’s Medicaid application assistance is available year round:
If you know of uninsured children who need assistance applying for CHIP or Children’s Medicaid, contact Claudia Prieto at 214-414-5650. A CHIP outreach specialist can help you understand the options and enrollment for your children.
This project was supported, in part by grant number
CA-NAV-25-001, from the U.S. Administration for Community Living,
Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C. 20201.
Grantees undertaking projects under government sponsorship are
encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions.
Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent
official Administration for Community Living policy.